Your Alumni Association wants to get you involved! Stay connected and be engaged with your alma mater.
10 Ways Alumni Can Get Involved
- Volunteer your time.
- Return to campus for Reunion Weekend/Family Day & Homecoming.
- Support Cougar Athletics by attending a game.
- Nominate a deserving alumni for a recognition award.
- Make a financial contribution
- Contribute to the affinity Alumni Magazine or web site.
- Talk to your employer about recruiting Columbia College students and graduates.
- Stay connected by keeping your information up-to-date.
- Provide feedback and suggest how we can enhance the Columbia College experience.
- Attend Alumni Association events.