All Columbia College alumni have free lifetime access to various career resources and services through the Grossnickle Career Services Center. If you have questions or need additional information, contact the Career Services staff at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7425, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career counseling
- Cover letter
- Job search
- Graduate/professional schools
Career Resources & Services
- Handshake: Columbia College's online resumé/job posting system
- Career Counseling: Call to schedule an appointment
- Cover letter and resumé writing assistance
- Job-search strategies
- Interviewing strategies
- Grossnickle Career Services Center workshops (workshops cover various career development topics)
- Graduate school/professional school information
- Career fairs
- If you are an employer who is hiring, register as an employer and post your job or internship opportunities at no charge!
- If you are an alumnus(a) seeking employment, register and create an account to access the database.
Services for alumni who are hiring:
- Post a job/internship
- Recruit on campus
- Attend our career fair events
Contact the Grossnickle Career Services Center
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 to 5 p.m.
- Location: Missouri Hall, Room 219
- Office Phone: (573) 875-7425
- Fax Number: (573) 876-4462
- Email: email@example.com